- Knowledge and information management: including strategic development for professional knowledge services in health and social care
- Publishing: electronic and print, including communications planning, information architecture, commissioning, content development and editorial management.
- E-learning: including strategic development for academic and vocational learning.
Research and evaluation
- Online surveys, from initial scoping to design, authoring and implementation
- Telephone interviews, including semi-structured interviews and telephone surveys; transcription services
- Case study design and implementation
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and report authoring
Writing and content services
- Print and online writing skills, including mainstream journalism and technical writing in the health and social care fields.
- Usability and accessibility: all aspects of user-focused design for print and online media, including accessibility for disabled users.
- Including research design, budgeting, scheduling, sub-contracting, production liaison and editorial management.